Our Service Portfolio
With changing business demands the expectation from IT is ever increasing. We at Remote Extensions specialize to help your business meet these demands at the right pace and at low TCO. Acting as an extended arm of your IT team, we help bring the people, process and the technology together to reap maximum business value out of your investments. Our skill in design, implementation and remote infrastructure management help you gain an agility, flexibility, security and overall responsiveness.
Our expertise focuses but not limited to the following technologies.
- Unified Messaging (MS Exchange and Lync), Active Directory, System Center, Security solutions.
- The Platform Service offering helps bring in expertise on Operating systems Windows and Linux and high density computing technologies like virtualization and IaaS and PaaS.
- The Networks and Telecom offering help leverage technologies for voice, data and video communication.
These services help to get the best value out of your investment. It helps quickly adapt to new technologies and reap their benefits
- Virtualization Services
- Server Consolidation and Optimization
- Enterprise Application Support
- Middleware Support
- Operating System Support
- Remote Monitoring Services
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning
- Remote Infrastructure Management Services
We help review the current processes and recommend the best way to enhance the productivity, follow industry best practices and meet statutory compliance needs.
- IT Compliance
- IT Asset Management
- IT Service Management Consulting
Our consulting offerings help you deploy a new IT solution. Troubleshoot and embrace best practices for existing infrastructure stability and performance issues. Our SMEs evaluate your needs for induction of new technologies and address your challenges on the existing ones. We assist you with your technological decisions and help design. Implement, support and maintain your IT solutions.
Communication and network is the heart of any IT infrastructure service. We specialize in helping you design the best network at right cost and also support it. We deliver telephony and collaboration consulting, support and services.
- Network design & support
- Telephony Services
- Setup and maintain Call Center Design
One of the biggest challenges for IT today is end user management. Compared to Data center and server side computing, IT department had limited controls over the users, their behavior and use of IT assets.We help you decide the right tool, deploy them and most importantly define the processes to be followed and the controls to make the service a success. The services include:
- Hardware Refresh
- Software & Management
- Software license management, control and compliance
- Collaboration & SharePoint Services
- Performance monitoring
- OS patches and updates
- Change management
- Backup and restore
- Account management
- System reboots
- For MSW, Linux, Unix
- Planning and Deploying IT Products
- Health Checks and Operations Best Practices
- Design Reviews and validations
- Infrastructure Optimization
- Service Planning
We enable your IT personnel to be amongst the best in industry and get the best out of the tools. We train them to think more of ‘Business’ than ‘Technology’. We help them embrace their hidden talent and skills and act as a catalyst in developing their technology and process experience.
- Infrastructure Technology Training
- Soft Skills Training
- Industry enablement for Fresher’s
We provide 24×7 email and voice support for triaging technical issues for end users. Escalating and tracking the technical issues to appropriate technical teams. We act as a bridge for J-E, E-J translations between end user and Technical Teams. Also produce periodical reports for management feedback.